Sunday, June 17, 2012

This blog turns 2

This week marks the second anniversary of this blog. I wish to thank all the readers over that time, running at more than 500 each day at the moment. I never thought I would have such a loyal audience or end up posting 5,300 articles and videos in that time.

I just had a look back over the first weeks posts on this blog and I think this one is the best and still very topical.

------ / ------

With a stagflating USA and a collapsing EU the world will start to take increasing notice of what happens in the only remaining engine of growth - China. I wonder when the rest of the world notice what the people in China are doing - they are voting with their wallets and purses and their only candidates are Gold & Silver.


3 comments:

  1. Well done mate. Really enjoy the blog, it's right up there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i was one of the first people who read your blog,,,, as its has been 2 years for me and i visit your blog every day... when i lived in NZ i remember reading your blog,, now i am in AU and i still read your blog,,

    i find it helpful and i enjoy it

    when the price gets knocked down,, i come here and read the bullish news that makes me hold to my silver and gives me hope that this is not the top,, and only a manipulation done by the hacks.. i also enjoy the inside news about gold and silver,, but you dont provide much on this,, such as the fake gold bar and other news..


    thank you for all the help and time that you have put into this blog, and keep the good work,, i also hope to meet with you before i leave AU. as we both share the same views about gold and silver and the junk paper money...


    thank you,, and take care..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the support guys. Always nice to know I am not just writing this blog to myself :-)

    ReplyDelete