Friday, April 6, 2012

Why We Must Choose Beauty & Life Over Greed, Misery & Destruction

I used to work for one of Australia's leading big four banks in the late 80's early 90's. Even though it was run by the "smartest guys in the room" one year during that period they reported Australia's largest corporate loss in history (at that time, no doubt others have over-achieved this feat since). A company that creates loans by their clients signing a loan document or swiping their credit card, then charges interest on that loan that was immaculately conceived can still f it up so badly as to loose money. I still get a laugh out of that all these years later. Anyway that is in my distant past, I now sell Silver and Gold to atone for my bankster sins.

Another top report from my favourite Bangkok based analyst, JS Kim.

on Apr 5, 2012

  

No comments:

Post a Comment